Tuesday, September 13, 2011

.:One hour VrayRT Challenge:.

I've decided to challenge myself!!!!
Everytime I have an hour waiting for a render or..well just waiting for life to go on - I'll try to do a new render of my old Chevy Nova´69 - I can only use an hour so what you'll see here is what I get done in that hour including post

1. The Motel
Final version with some small adjustments in Photoshop (sorry for the bad backdrop)
The Nitrous viewport
The VrayRT viewport 
The car itself is somthing I did a few years ago - all ajustments and render is done in VrayRT meaning I have almost realtime feedback adjusting light and shader.

2 comments:

Nicolas Yacumo said...

i need this model for a movie! could you please share it? my name is Nicolas, i would give you all the credit for the model.
Check our latest movie trailer.
Best Regards.
Nicolas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiNX8buL51A

Nicolas Yacumo said...

by the way my email is nicolas.yacumo@gmail.com